Registration is now closed.
Registration Desk will be open at the Scottish Exhibition and
Conference Centre (SECC), Exhibition Way, Glasgow G3 8YW, UK as
Sunday, June 26
Monday, June 27
Tuesday, June 28
Wednesday, June 29
Thursday, June 30
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Please note that all fees are in GBP.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION EXTENDED!
Early Bird Registration has been extended until Wednesday, April 20,2016.
Early Bird Rate
Until 13th April, 2016
From 14th April until 22nd June, 2016
From 23rd June, 2016
|Full Participants ||375 GBP||475 GBP||575 GBP|
|Developing Countries * ||225 GBP||325 GBP||450 GBP|
|Student/Trainee **||180 GBP||280 GBP||380 GBP|
|Networking Dinner||55 GBP |
* Developing countries registration fee refers to Low income and Lower-middle-income economies, as defined according to the World Bank Country Classification; click here for more information on the Country Classification data.
** Proof of Trainee status is mandatory - In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online registration.
FEES FOR ALL symposium PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Symposium Material
- Access to the exhibition
- Refreshments as indicated in the scientific programme
- Invitation to the Networking Reception and Opening Ceremony
Payment of registration fees (in GBP) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 GBP commission is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the Symposium and of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Account Name: ISPPD 2016 Congress, Glasgow
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ12A
Account Number: 693980-52-744
IBAN No: CH63 0483 5069 3980 5274 4
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged with the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Symposium account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
In case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 GBP) will not be refunded.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed:
- Cancellations received up and including April 13, 2016– full refund.
- Cancellations received between April 14, 2016 and June 22, 2016– 50% will be refunded.
- From June 23, 2016 – no refund will be made.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
ISPPD 2016 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 31 528 0432 ext. 18
Fax: +41 22 906 9140